At Ahluwalia Contracts, we believe that change is the only thing that is constant, which is why our consistant endeavour is to stay in step with the times if not ahead of it. One of the first steps that was taken towards this was to make the company Y2K compliant, so that the faith of all those concerned with us shall remain unaltered.
Keeping up with the challenges of the 21st century, we have gone in for extensive mechanization and specialisation. This not only allows us to a strict control over quality but also helps us in honouring deadlines.
Amongst the new-age, state of the arts equipments we have are:
Automatic concrete batching plant
- Concrete Transit Mixers
- Concrete Pumps
- Mobile and Stationary Heavy duty cranes
- Ultra modern Carpentry Workshop with Seasoning Plant
We have evolved a new discipline – Information Technology and have experts working such that we have been able to make our Corporate Office fully on intranet as well as internet in a record time of 1 month. We are also in the course of developing wide area network covering all our sites such that there are no gaps in the system, there is transparency and Purchasing, Project Management, Inventory Control etc. can all be done on real-time basis.
As a result of its consistent quest towards quality, safety and customer satisfaction our organization has got ISO 9001 certification which demonstrates our capabilities at par with the international market now.
In order to continually improve our System, expansion of business and venture into new disciplines, we will need to develop some winning strategies which will help combat the initial expenditure and get us major profits in near future. Some major areas we can further develop ourselves and make our organization more efficient are:
Optimum utilization and rationalization of resources which can be effectively achieved once the Human Resource Development is in place.
Cost reduction and Cost control by effective and efficient planning beforehand and improve profitability by adoption of latest techniques for Project Management, Inventory Control, Quality Management and Introduction of Risk Management, Scope Management, Resource Management.
Efficient Tax Planning:
- Research and Development to be able to come up with better and more cost effective techniques and methods.
- More or mechanization to improve our efficiency.
- Adoption of latest management tools and techniques.
- Proper collection and analysis of records to be able to learn form our mistakes and implementation of corrective and preventive actions in each and every department and project of our organization.
- Introduction of Information Technology in a big way to make everyone updated and to provide better communication and in hand information from any department and any project anywhere to the Top Management.